Pages

March 5, 2009

05/03/2009

What so special about today??hehe...Today is the day when my father celebrate his 47th birthday..Hehehe...My dad already 47 years old but already has 24 years old son.. Wow..That's the advantage to marry at the young age..Is it an advantage?hehehe..off course!

My dad is a very serious person don't like to talk much. I don't really say a lot of things to him. When he is in the good mood,he loves to make joke but still....I don't share everything with him because he will never stop giving advices and not so "sporting" dealing with teenager issues..When I screwed up, made mistakes..I only told my mom and ask her to not telling my father. I respect my father so much..If he scolded me, I will just started crying...After roughly 10 minutes, he will eventually come to make me stop crying..Offer me many things especially food. That's his unique side.. There's few times when I say something to him..Few sentences, but he don't even reply me a word..Just simple nodding with the serious face. I know that he's not in the good mood. Kind of scary..

When I was in secondary school, when it's time to call up parents to school,to meet the teacher and get the semester result, I will ask my dad to go..Still remember when I was in form 1, I'm holding my father's hand walking inside the school..and my friends started to call me as "manja". But you know what...I love they call me that..hehehe..

This early morning, my mom called,asked me to online at noon because my brother will go back to KK tomorrow.Today is the last day he's in Tawau before going back to KK and after that to Sarawak..My mom said, he want to see me through webcam.Then, I stay online until noon..And my sister just keep on reminding me to call my dad to wish him "happy birthday".But both of us feel kind of awkward..We are not "open" to show our feelings to each other..So, my sis keep on asking me to call my dad first, followed by her..She said that she is older, so let the younger one wish first..She is just making up silly rules...I know she is feeling a bit awkward to do so..I just keep on laughing on my sister silly excuses.

Today, its kind of fun because I spend a lot of time communicating with my family..a lot of joy and laughter although I'm into a really big problem now..Just like forgot about it already.. That's what people always say, make yourself laugh when you are into a problem..and simply you will forget about it for a while.

Me and my sister discussed about flight tickets home this coming raya. Looked at the price, all are very expensive..I've promised to pay for my sis tickets too...Hope nothing will stop us to go home.

I hope I can go back home this coming raya..I don't want to experience the previous raya again..Staying at my friend's house, with her sleeping because tired of her non-stop work..I don't even go out until the 4th day of raya.( for me raya is a week.hehehehe).Completely alone.. no greeting card, no nothing! Everybody is busy with their life and they simply forget about you.I only got phone call from my family members.But luckily, I still have "raya sms" that I got from few friends..If not because of takbir raya in the morning,TV and these sms,I will not believe that Aidilfitri is on that particular day..

Luckily, my friend has broadband..I can online 24hours a day..at least there is something I can enjoy doing while everybody else is enjoy eating ketupat,lemang,rendang and playing "bunga api".( I also want!!). Probably, I will spend a lot of money just to buy the flight tickets home for this coming raya.. But I will sacrifice just in order to not experience the situation as raya before again..Hope so!If not, I will feel that "dendang perantau" is a very sad song.hehehe..

That's all for this post..Thank you for reading..Don't know who should I talk to, that's why I wrote all these here..huhuhu...Until then..See you!

No comments: