Pages

May 11, 2009

Am I guilty?

--[Scene 1]--
One day, I opened my ym and signed in..I saw one of my friend's shout out is something like --> "Save the turtle..". Then, I buzzed her just to greet and to ask about the shout out..Then, she told me that she feel pity for the turtle that nearly extinct.

--[Scene 2]--
I went to a meeting of PERSIS . I already forgot which meeting that I heard Erhan and Gwen chit chatting. Erhan said that last semester break, someone sold turtle eggs near his house for a very cheap price. He mentioned the price for each egg but I already forgot how many sen each of it costs..Erhan said that he bought many and eat all of that ALONE. Then, one of us mentioned to Erhan about the turtle extinction. Then Erhan simply replied "Tapi sedap ba".Immediately we all burst into laughter after heard he said that.

--[Scene 3]--
I'm home. Then my mother told me something about her trip to Sandakan and she said that she bought telur puyu. So, I just said ok...I'll eat it later..Hehehe..Actually, my mum has bought telur PENYU not telur PUYU. She just simply say it out without noticing that she actually referring to other thing. Then, I started feel a little nausious, imagine myself eating a TURTLE. My mom boiled three eggs and ask us to eat.hehehe.."Ohh...it looks like that"-I started refreshing my childhood when I actually seen it before..My sister is the first person who dare to eat it and she said it is quite okay if it is eaten with soy sauce. Then, I tried, it is NOT that delicious.. In fact, I read a journal saying that it contains 10 to 15 more cholestrol to chicken's egg. Fuh??!


Still in my refrigerator..Too many..


Huhuhuhu... I just eat it because my mother tell me to.. There's many left and my dad and brother don't even interested to consume it.. I HAVE to eat it all..Am I guilty for supporting people to steal the turtle eggs for sale ??

5 comments:

kiorsly said...

Hmm.. turtle has became extinct because of this. Howeverm it was not wrong kin, since your mother has already bought it. So, you just have to eat it and tell your mom not to buy it again in the future time. but, one thing I agree with your sis that it's delicious if eaten with soy sauce.. Hehe..

Anonymous said...

guilty as charged! u have d right to remain silent. anything that u speak(in this case, write) might or will be used against u in the court.
naa naa naaa...

Ikin said...

Hehehhe...c rosli ketara prnh mkn..
Gwen..huhuhuhu..len kali aku sruh makku ndak pyh bli sdh..

kiorsly said...

sedap bha tu kin terutamanya kuningnya.. hehe.. lama dah aku ndak makan telur penyu tu.. aku makan pun time aku kecik2 dulu2.. hehe..

Unknown said...

SADAPNYAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Aduinaaa....mau mau mau~