Pages

July 2, 2010

A post before flying to KL

Tomorrow, I will be flying to Kuala Lumpur. So, before traveling anywhere, I have to go shopping for some things. As usual, I will buy some food such as amplang and kuih cincin. Below are the things that I've bought this time.

Only these. Lesser than last time coz I don't promise anyone anything this time.

I bought a carpet. Just to add something on my hostel room's floor e room will be more comfortable. It's only RM15.

Now I have difficulty packing all this things to a small bag. I have another bag but the zip has broken..Plus, I have to fold the above carpet and put it into a bag. I'll figure it out later. I pray that I will have a safe journey tomorrow with my sis. Huhu... To be honest, I don't feel like leaving home.

It's my bro's frame. He organized our passport photos and it just look nice. Altogether 6 members of our family.:-)

No comments: