Pages

April 1, 2009

Thanks guys!

I shouldn't be that emotional.. I feel quite uncomfortable when reading the my post that I published last night. I just sound so "pathetic",so I removed it..So do the previous post.At this time, I shouldn't have think about those unnecessary things, I should have focus fully to my study.Exam is just around the corner.

I have a really sweet dream last night. It's like a story to make me realize on the thing that bothering me these few days. In that dream, prejudice takes place. After eventually knowing the truth, it is something sweet instead.Hehehe..I'm the one guilty in that dream because of my prejudice. I'm glad that I have that dream. I woke up from bed and just like getting a sign that I shouldn't have act that way towards the problem that I've faced. Like that someone say, I should have "berprasangka baik". The dream really mean a lot. I wish that it will really come true. :-)

No comments: