Pages

July 5, 2009

Anti-kutu sampah



I hope that the campaign about will be a success..Huh?!They are putting a lot of efford to increase the number of garbage bins around the town,at least my hometown will become cleaner...SAYA ANTI KUTU SAMPAH..hehehe...I give my 100% support!!

Awas.....anda sedang diperhatikan...hehehe...did the officer in-charge really will fine someone for littering??I haven't seen it before..Prove me wrong!

EATING OUT

I definately will miss this..This picture is taken at noon, all the tauhu were sold out..me and my dad only get plain mee with no tauhu.


A restaurant that only sell limited kind of food, located in somewhere non-stratergic...The shops all around it are car-repairing garage or the same species of business..but eventually a restaurant located there..You won't get any food left if you go there at noon..Come here in the morning to taste the TRULY mee tauhu.."Give me mee kahwin with two small tauhu and two big tauhu"..hahaha...this is the way my dad ordered..hehehe..



A seafood treat near the highway..Huh?!thanks dad...

Eating seafoods beside the highway..For me, no where can beat the seafood here..We can choose our fish although it is frozen.hahaha.and the most important thing is..it doesn't cost much!!

Yesterday,I went to a restaurant at Ba Zhong complex for Tom Yam..It's also delicious..It reminds me of Tom Yam from the Gee Tom Yam restaurant...My dad want to fullfil his promise..Tom yam for us!Although I actually want to eat Tom Yam that he cook himself..It definately will taste better!

And another experience of eating out...One day my dad brought us to an ordinary restaurant, it owned by chinese but every workers including the cookers(off course) are muslim..The restaurant are filled with people, we managed to get a table after waiting someone to pay for their meal..

My dad ordered,then come 4 glasess of drink that look like Teh-O ice..But when I drink it, it reminds me of a chinese herb that my mom use to forced me to drink when I'm having fever..Then I realised that the drink is a MUST in this restaurant..Although you are not ordering it, you will eventually get it for free(I wonder if it's really free, they must charge inclusive for certain meal for this drink..hehehe..doubtful me!!)

Then, with a plate of rice, sambal and also with fried fish dipped inside a bowl of "sayur rebus" for each of us, we started eating..What a weird dish..Maybe this is what make this restaurant SPECIAL compared to other..But it is tasty though..People keep on coming when we are eating..I hardly have a chance to snap some photos,too afraid that someone might notice..Each recipe is secret for every restaurant!!Taking photo might be some kind of violation unless no one is seeing..Hahahahahaha...

There are so much more about eating out...wahahahaha...can't wait to taste more FOODS!!

1 comment:

JENNtheexplorer said...

saya tau tuh kedai mee amat tuh di mana. dan saya tau betapa tidak strategikny tmpat iu. huhu.... sedap gila kunun mee ny kn... aku x penahla mkn sn. my dad penah. sbb my mum keja dekat2 area c2. dan my dad slalu p workshop dekat2 c2 gak. hehe...

saya juga support kempen anti-kutu sampah! hehehe