Pages

July 14, 2009

Shocking yet scary..

Last Sunday..My brother SMSed me at 8p.m. at night..He told me that his hand was injured..I asked him about it and he told me that he climbed his bathroom window to go in to his room because he left his key inside the room, he forgot to bring it.He state that "sikit lagi aku jatuh" in his SMS. After listen to his explanation, I try to visualize where the bathroom situated and how come the bathroom window is next to his room window.?I just let it go after that and advised him not to climb,instead go to the office to get extra key..In matriculation my friends also do the same, when they left their key inside the room, they open the glass from the window and go inside..I just imagine it to be like that..nothing dangerous instead of the sharp "bingkai tingkap".

The next morning, my brother smsed me to tell me that one of the student has fell from the forth floor of the hostel (same level and same building as my brother's room)and surprisingly, he is doing the same thing as my brother..Climbing from the bathroom window to his room because he has no key..His roomate who is inside the room was watching movie and didn't realise that his roomate is knocking the door. and there is goes..The 'climbing" took away his life..he is just the same age as my brother. Just entered UTM for about two weeks..

Today, finally the news has been covered in this newspaper. I see where the two windows are situated, and how dangerous is actually was!!! nothing underneath it..If someone fell down, nothing he can grab on and there's nowhere to be safe..goshhhh!!!
For more information
Go to www.kosmo.com.my with keyword "Pelajar UTM maut jatuh asrama"

Al-fatihah for the student...

No comments: