Pages

March 9, 2009

COnfusion...

Something just feel not so right..For others, it's not a big deal or what perhaps they might give good response to the news.But for me, it is nothing but a terrible beginning.....

What you thought you like is not there anymore..So, what should you do then? Just stick to it although it is nothing but just something they you previously like or just find other alternative, spend time to the things that you like..And not forcing yourself to like what you surely think that you don't like anymore..

Stop till that...it's really a big confusion...tired of thinking about that..Maybe by focusing to other things should make me feel better.

I have many disappointments these few days..Disappointed with myself,him,friends and people around me.. I feel that it's really hard to just let go...Stopping myself from thinking about these disappointment..I simply can't control my mind to focus to other important things instead..So, as a result, I spend hours of time sitting in front of the my laptop, doing things that interest me...just uploading pictures,chatting, updating my FS,FB,Tagged and so on...

I have a bad habit, I won't experience any calm until I got the chance to express it out to somebody..But it's not like having somebody to listen to my problem or what, I simply need to SCOLD somebody to let this go..Huhuhu...At home, my brother will be the victim of my temper..But now, what should I do then?? Perhaps I should listen and sing(scream) along with heavy metal song or so what..

I wish someone can help me..Come Embol, let me SCOLD you..hehehe..pity my brother..I have organic chemistry quiz tomorrow..Not really ready yet...Not really in the mood to study now...Arrgghhhhh!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Nabila Mohd. Shaffie said...

haha...
aku di sini bkn nk srh diri utk dimarahi..
haha...
juz mau bg cdgn...
kalo aku tgh mrh ke tension ke...
bende aku buat ialah..
makan cokelat...
mandi...
tido...
haaa...
kalo ade mase lebey..
aku g shopping!!
hohohoho...

Ikin said...

Thanks Nabila...aku ok dah..bgn pg td sblum kuiz tu emosi dah stabil...tdo tu cra yg terbaik kali..hehehe..