Pages

March 27, 2009

Fuhh?!!

Too many things happened..It's hard to tell all of them..These few weeks, the wireless connection in my room is not that good.But the weird thing was, my roomate can connect to internet, but me cannot..Maybe this aged laptop is not working that excellent anymore..But now, don't know why, suddenly internet was connected.Now, I'm enjoy doing what I've waiting for long time -- Creating a new post for my blog..hehehhehe...

Last night, they have chosen me to take the position "Setiausaha Kerja" for PERSIS (Perkumpulan Siswa Siswi Sabah).Actually, I feel really afraid to be part of the MT. Huh?! organizing big event like Malam Citrabayu??How can the non-experienced member like me can really do it?? But the new YDP and NYDP are really positive.. They keep on talking about interesting plan that we will be handling in the next two semesters. The retired MT will organize a plan next week together with us, the new MT. We'll go to Ipoh for a day trip..a day before study week..huh?!

Too many quizzes in these two weeks.. Because I study a lot, then I also eat a lot..Hehehe...then, my friends also share the same things.

Currently, I'm counting the days for the exams, camping and lastly--HOME.yeyeyeye...We HQ members just keep on talking about foods that they didn't have here..Miss home so much..

That is all...don't have any idea what left should I write..

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

Hahaha.. rileks bha ko kin..
Ndak lama lagi balik lah kamu tu suma..
Holiday time!! hehe..
Pasal secrectary, wah.. best!!
tahniah pasal dapat jawatan tu..
and Gud luck in ur final exam!!