Pages

March 3, 2009

These few days....(supposed to be posted 2 days ago)

My life started to turn up side down these few days..huhuhu....All the quizzes that all come at the same time..It's not really a problem for those who study continuously..But for someone like me...I like to study last minutes..It's already turns into a habit..I assigned to many tasks...communication assignment and also in-charge to make slide show presentation for the ethnic relation subject and I haven't finish them yet...I just have 1 quiz and there's many left to go...and TOMORROW..The "a lot to remember subject" quiz...So, hoping that everything is gonna be find..So called "miracle" will happen..so that I will have full mark..Hahaha..If only I can achieve that...

My relationship don't really turn that well these few days.I started to loss my mood. Friends send message to me, I have no mood to reply them. Friends ask me to go out this Sunday, but I've rejected them.I feel kind of stress..and the worst is...I also become moody to my bf..sorry..Also, I haven't do my duty to watch the PERSIS ticket counter..I hope Kak Aslina won't be mad at me...

For the PERSIS night, they chose PURPLE as the theme..So, I already bought one outfit for it..additional expenses for not so important event..But, I should just enjoy it..Friends suggested everyone to wear high heels, hmmmm...I'm still thinking..But I think, I should try wearing one..hehehe..

I just check for flight ticket this afternoon..Found a cheap one on 3rd of May..But when I check it again just now...It's price increased RM79( not increased to RM79, RM79 is cheap what..)..That's means...My ticket home will be RM200++..nearly RM300 perhaps..one way ticket back home costs this much..I'm stressed.!I wish I have a credit card..So that no more waiting, and no more price increased due to waiting for my sister to free and go to town to buy it for me..

Tomorrow, I have Dosage Form practical..That's mean another additional quiz and also....extemporaneous test..Huhuhu....

Wish me luck in the coming days..Less stress,happier life!! Can't wait to go back home..

No comments: