Pages

August 1, 2009

My cousins

I have an unbelievable fact to tell you guys....
I has many first cousins from my dad site..5 of them are my dad's younger brother's chidren..
I've only met them last week, for the first time of my entire lifetime..Hahaha...The oldest is only 18years old..and the second is only 14.But they look very mature and I hardly believe that Syamil is only 14!!He's taller than my bro and off course taller than all of us..The other 3 are stil can be considered as kids, and they like to fight between themselves!hahaha..Kimi,Jami and Dina.

I only been in KL for 1 and a half day last week.The first day that is Friday (since I have no lab and I did not join the orientation week as the commitee),my sis fetch me from Pudu and we shopped for clothes.The second day, we went to lowyat to accompany my younger brother to buy a laptop. After buying the laptop, we went to my uncle house near Ampang and stay there until 9p.m. Although my elder brother only lived somewhere in Shah Alam,he couldn't make it...He said he's busy...That's fine!

When I look at my uncle, I can see my dad in him.It's not just simply because of their similarity in their looks but also their behaviour and the way of presenting themselves. We siblings burst into laughter for a few times when my uncle do things exactly like how my dad will did.It's really odd yet exciting to see it..My dad's siblings all stays in peninsula, we hardly seen them..So, to be in this situation-to observe the similarities, is really really fun.

When really focusly observed , actually there are also similarities between us cousins.I like to look more about behaviour and I can spot some of it, while my aunt prefer to observe our looks.She compared three of us siblings,are our looks more to our dad or mum..She said that we are more to our dad's look. Then, she compare us as cousins..and she said that Zulaikha's face is more like us,more to my uncle side..and syamil look nothing like us because he look more like her.

We cousins took a bus to ampang point at the afternoon. Nothing much there. I see Zulaikha holding his bro's hand while walking, and I also did the same thing, holding my brother's hand!! Can it be count as a similarity?? I think so..."closeness between siblings"
Hehehe...


Me,my bro and my cousin,Zulaikha..My bro really look a lot thinner..Don't know why my cousin like to make that kind of face..Hihi..


Hope to see them again next time..With more money and time to spend..hehehe!!

No comments: