Pages

November 13, 2009

I love chillies <3


Hehehe...This will be my third post for today..I have been collecting many ideas to be poured on this blog since my study week.But, I have never got a chance to write about them.Below is one of those..

I really really love eating chillies or chili (US)..(cili padi ka cili besar kah..semua aku telan..hahaha)

I got objections from many people for this eating habits of mine especially my mom. She is worry that I will get certain illness for the excessive consumption of this favourite delicacy of mine especially the risk of suffering from appendicitis.

Apart from my mom, my bf also objected. He got a really unique reason for that.hehe...One day, I went to the cafe to have my meal and I saw chillies floating inside the soy ketchup. What a temptation!! But I manage to resist from putting it onto my plate after thinking about what my bf just said. The next day, I'm off with that, continue eating joyfully..Well, it is so addictive..I'm helpless!

No comments: