Pages

November 13, 2009

My report..

I have finished 7 out of 8 of my exam for this semester. The last one will be on this Monday. A three-unit-subject.The day after the last exam,it will be the time that I finally can go back HOME!!

I have left this blog without significant input for such a long time.I will start talking now..haha..

First, I will talk about my worst paper among these 7 that I have gone through. It is the Pharmaceutical Biotechnology paper. Couple of hours before I go for the exam, my brother called and he told me that his motorcycle has been stolen the night before. During the exam, I'm thinking about him a few time.It's so unfortunate! The event is a nightmare for him.

The red motorcycle has been stolen in Shah Alam


Everyting is up to me actually. I shouldn't have thinking too much in such condition. Your emotion is up to you to control. It is your own responsibility to handle. No matter how hard your situation is, it is up to you to handle. We can't just simple blaming other for ruing your "mood" because the one who responsible maintaining the mood is YOU! You are the one who should figure out a way to not thinking too much about it. It can be done by distracting your mind with another thing instead of thinking about something that seem to be never ending.

I admit that I used to be a hot-tempered person. But I will only show the true me to somebody that I closed to. It seems unfair right? It really is. I believed that it happens to most of us.Why? Because when we know the person well, we are convinced that they will not do something bad to us or even abandon us although we shout at them. This is also an evidence that shows that human is full of hypocrisy.

Something happens to me these few days. I hate "someone" when she makes too much noise while I'm studying. She likes dropping her pen hardly on the table over and over again while she is studying, maybe she is thinking or something, or it is too spontaneous for her to even realize what she is actually disturbing someone. Sometimes, she also purposely drops her books on the table, keys and everything that can really makes a really loud noise.Loud enough to disturb me. It is really uneasy for me to stand that. I'm really shocked every time she did that. I can feel my heart is beating hard, finally I realize that I have lost tract of what I just read at the time.

I need a quiet place to study. I wish that I could be like everyone else who can works on their brain while listening to loud music. I never told her about this. Why? Because I'm afraid this will hurts her and I simply can't accept the possible bad outcome especially during the crucial time like this (exam week). Does it makes me a fraud for smiling at her, and chatting with her even though I'm not really into her behavior?

One more exam to go...Wish me luck!

No comments: