Pages

January 30, 2010

Sunset

The sun is setting


Tired...


In this post, I'm going to talk about self-defense. Defense is important. Either physically or mentally, you must have it. I'm learning Taekwondo which is the physical one. But mentally, I'm still weak.Hmmmm... You shouldn’t let people step on you. In order for this, you should not be Miss Nice all the time. Sometimes, when people joked “too much” about you, you should voice out and defense yourself to that person. Doing something you seen as a bit “not nice” is necessary for you to earn some respect, and it will avoid people messing with you. Trust me.

Real busy days of the week have passed by. Now, I just realized the importance of having a good mood at the very first class of the day. Just like the importance of having the first meal of the day(breakfast). This to ensure so that you will went to all classes the rest of the day with enthusiastically and with focus. If you screwed your first class, then all things for the day seems to went wrong..Fuhhh~~~.This is from what I experienced.

And another thing, when you never say "no" to things you don't want to do..Eventually, people turn out to think that you going to say "yes" every time. Then, they will ask you to do something without really asking for your agreement, they are thinking that you will do it anyway. As a conclusion, screw me!

I just started my family tree at Geni. It's kind of fun. Still in progress to invite all my family members to join. Why don't you try this..It's real fun!

I have lots of stories to tell.But I kept on forgetting all the things I planned to write. I'll write it as soon as I remember..ok? Thanks for reading....

No comments: