Pages

January 7, 2010

Something is not quite right..

Since I have reached my 20s..Something about me seems to change.. I don't really sure whether the change is a good thing or not..hmmmm...To be honest, I have became too emotional when watching TV programs or movies...My tears will always fall off whenever I'm watching sad or touching story.Sometimes, even when watching oprah! kekekeke..I don't know where does this came from. I used to laugh at people who cried when watching or even reading sad novel. I mean, REALLY tease and laugh at them. hahahaha...

But, I won't let people see me cry. I will immediately wipe the liquid off my cheek and try to pretend nothing happened. But I think, my sister do notice.hahaha..Anyway, it is a sign that my feminine site is being expressed.hahaha...

Next, I want to talk about the change in term of how we of enjoy our happy time. Nowadays cameras are everywhere.Your handphone has camera, people have their own dslr or digital cam and CCTV is also everywhere.haha!(you should see my hostel.). You might ask, what about camera?

For me, the quality of having really great time is fading as too much pictures are taken during the memorable moment. Why? Long ago, when we went to have a memorable moment we will took FEW pictures, so that it will be something to remember.The moment, places and people. The rest, we will just spend the time with all sorts of activities. Now, it seems to me like we are spending longer time enjoying taking pictures than to really enjoying the moment itself.

Like myself, I have more than 100 pictures of people during an event from my camera alone. Pictures from other people's camera is not counted yet. In just one event, we wasted our time to take too much photos that we won't be needing. Especially the pictures with the same background, people wearing same shirt but different pose..

For me, snaping of photos disturbing the flow of the memorable moment. Maybe some people will say that they enjoying the moment by taking pictures. I don't really sure, whether they only enjoy the photography session or the moment itself.. I sure hope the latter, but both is better.

It is just how I see this thing, it is up to all af you to judge.

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

ya, kin is going to be more feminine(sp?).. It's okay kin because all of us will change about our appearances, styles and life.. it's just a matter of time.. we are 21 years old and I also feel like myself is changing.. I'm more tend to spend my time alone, spent less time with my family and blablabla.. hehe.. then, Oprah? OMG! I also watched that show.. (so what if I watch oprah?) Oprah is really fantastic show which I always wait for it everyday at 1pm.. It's so informative and entertaining..but, so sad because is going to end her show about 2011..

next camera.. Hmm, I do partially agree with you kin. but, with taking some pics, you can take a look back at that pics and will remember it easily..