Pages

January 31, 2010

Telling you something although you don't want to listen

Previous night, I chatted with my brother through YM. He told me that he is chatting with his "scandal". He started photo sharing and showed me a picture of him and the girl. He said that the girl is his senior and she can't be his girlfriend because she is 2 years older than him, some age as me!I used to my brother.. I wonder when will my brother have real love towards girls. As far as I know, he just playing around and will accept anyone that interested in him or any girls is beautiful whom he can show her off in front of his friends.hmmm........

My friend slept in my room last night because it's too late when we finally decided to stop discussing about our lab report last night.It has past midnight. She lives at Tekun but she is too sleepy to walk back to her hostel. This morning, I woke up early because I got Taekwondo grading test today. The bus will depart at 8.15am from Sungai Dua gate.That's mean I have to walk to Sungai Dua since it's Sunday and no commuter bus service today. My friend performed her solat at my room and after she finished, she asked me for Al-Quran. Reciting Quran has been her daily habit, I knoew it because I came to her room many times. Shamefully, I forgot where I put mine..I searched in the cupboard, drawer and then back inside the cupboard.Finally, I found it. I gave it to her with embarassement. I hardly forgot where I put mine because I seldom reciting the Quran.hmmm.....I should improve in this.

After one week of intensive practice for grading. Finally, it's the day when I supposed to let everything out. This morning, during my Taekwondo grading test, there are more children there then teenagers like me (Teen??Hahaha..).It's so embarassing to see small children has coloured belts.Me, just a beginner with white belt.Hahaha...To add more awkwardness, they being graded the same as me, no specialty or special rules to them. During the test, some of the children stood in front of me and confidently performing the test. Before I being tested, I saw a little boy scratched his head during the test and also picked his nose during punching act.hahaha...It's so funny!Me and my friend laughed a lot watching while them.

Below are photos during the Taekwondo grading test




I have few unfinished business! and badly, I'm still feeling unwell after walking when the sun is right above my head just now. This week is going to be tough..The event that I have helped to manage since last semester is going to became reality this Saturday. I pray that everything is going to be as smooth as planned. I wrote countless letters just for this event. Being a secretary is not as easy as it looks like..It's stressful.

All of you are invited. The ticket is only RM2, you can get it from the booth at DK foyer. Let's come and watch Malam Citrabayu 2010. Seven universities all over peninsular Malaysia is going to compete for the winner title .YB Datuk Tawfiq Abu Bakar Titingan is going to have the honour do the opening ceremony.Thanks for coming YB datuk. We really appreciate your support.


Another post will be posted SOON!!

No comments: