Pages

January 25, 2011

Never thought of

Is there still anyone reading my blog? haha.. sorry, frankly speaking .err..writing, I've loss my interest in blogging. Yeah.. by the way, who am I talking to here? I used to have few loyal followers. I think I don't have anyone I'm interested in talking to (blogging to) anymore.Nevermind, I'm now try to write an interesting blog post that I can think of right now. It's about things that I never thought I'd do or have.

Before studying in USM, never even cross my mind that I will own a motorcycle and I will ride to my lecture hall everyday.. Huh? It still feels like a dream.

 Hihihi...miss that L sticker.

Next, I use to think that bag pack, I mean the traveler's bag pack is ugly. Yeahh.. obviously!! You can see the misshaped figure of the thing when it's loaded with stuff, carried by people on their back which is so huge sometimes even higher than the person carrying it. How is that so-called cool?? But now, I've actually own one? unbelievable huh? I bought it online last week. Had quite a good deal, just about RM92 including postage. Hahahaha..

It looks small but actually it's 50L


Next, I involved in martial art. I got my yellow belt. Although it's just yellow, but it's a big thing for me. Never tried martial art before. I'm quite good at it I think. Especially the part where flexibility is needed. Hehehe..

The next thing that I never thought of is quite an embarrassing thing for me, yeah.. I speak like people here when talking to any the locals. Ehemm...Hope you know what I mean. It is my dream to study in peninsular.  I've also imagine and promise myself that I will keep my "sabahan slang" when I'm here. But I've lost that due to several logical and for me, acceptable reasons. I think it's a necessity. Don't blame me!


I'm a captain + goal keeper for a futsal team. I will be representing USM for National Pharmacy Students Sports Carnival this Saturday. But to be honest, I suck at it. But still, I'm trying my best to keep the pride of USM pharmacy school. Hahaha.. I love living an active life. Don't you?


I've also never thought of me go camping with my friends solely just for fun? Me? camping? Unbelievable, I have just went camping twice before, once is in my school  which was later canceled due to the rain and we were forced to sleep in the classroom. The other one is in the Perkhemahan Kadet Polis Peringkat Negeri Sabah, Kota Marudu. Obviously it's for the purpose of competition. But this time, it's us purposely planned one and voluntarily live in a camp! haha..

I'm now being close friends with a group of active people. Hahaha.. Still planning our next activity. But still don't know when is it. But surely, it's soon...and the number of activities is expanding....

No comments: