Pages

May 8, 2011

Special post for Nad

I woke up in shock, I opened my eyes and saw the face of my room mate and I started to realize that I'm late! I went to the toilet, brushed my teeth, washed my face, not even have time to take a bath, then started contacting Cath. On my way to the motorcycle parking lot, I received an SMS from Intan stating that she had just woke up. She is going to need Nad's bike to go to the airport with us. I need to send her to where Nad parked her bike.

I went to Bakti, and gave Intan a ride to the parking lot. But as we arrived there, I just realized that I don't have the key for the bike. It's in my room but Nad has took my room keys and she is now on her way to the airport, in a taxi. How could I forgot to take the keys? Huh.. This almost make things fall apart.

So we end up standing near the bike and thinking... I thought of climbing my room and get in it through the window. But, it seems to be impossible. Silly! Intan suggested us to ask for master key from Saujana office. At that time, it was not even office hour. I almost had a nervous breakdown. As we were running out of ideas and afraid of losing out of time, we were then went to Aman and tried to figure things out there. Cath was there waiting for me...

We contacted whoever crossed our mind, whom own a motorcycle. Luckily, Fadzir was the earliest person to respond and he agreed to give Intan a ride to the airport.

I rode the bike and Cath was with me. The traffic light seems to be so cooperative and keep on giving us green signals. We were then arrived at the airport when Nad was queuing to drop off her baggage. Intan and Fadzir arrived not long after that, followed by Gwen.

I was so afraid that I won't make it to the airport to say a proper good bye. Luckily, I was able to.. It's really is a huge thing for me. Psychologically and also emotionally.

After Nad has entered the Boarding hall, we walked to the parking lot with silence. Nobody says anything. As we arrived there, someone suggested for us to go to McD to have our breakfast. I agreed. There was something wrong with Fadzir's bike. Intan had to ride with Gwen as Fadzir planned to go straight to the mechanic.


At McD, we just talked about Nad.. We laughed, expressed our feelings, broke into tears few times and then I went back to my room. Later, Gwen and I went to our schools' offices to settle out few things, and after that went searching for PERSIS' new cubicle that eventually made us out of breath for climbing up the stairs..phewwww!!

I went to the post office to send a package for my sister. Then,went to Sungai Ara to buy 6kg of pickles for my mom. After all the things that I planned to do has been settled, I went straight to my hostel and started to reminisce things and cried alone there.

I'm glad that I go back home just a day after Nad. Or else, I don't know how to handle the loneliness and the feeling of losing someone, alone for days...Huh...

But still, here I am, in my home with my parents, still thinking about my best friend and the good times that we had together.

I love you nad. See you again sometime in the future. :-)

No comments: