Pages

June 16, 2011

I wrote something

I'm trying to think of something to write..errr..........

During my secondary school year, I really loved to make mixed CDs and sometimes, I even brought them to school just to lend them to people. I "burned" a lot of CDs for my friends and the popular request last time was the compilation of Peterpan's music videos. The band was just huge. But now? I think the vocalist of the band still pretty much famous for some sorts of scandal so whatever. But in this post, that's not really my main idea to write, instead.errr..Just keep on reading okay!

Few days ago, I came across one of the CDs that I was so proud of. It was securely packaged in the plastic CD cover, located on the CD shelve. I listened to it in the car on my way to...somewhere..forgot already.

CD cap nenas :-p

Some of the songs in that CD includes:
1. One by one
2. Happy Together
3. Crash and Burn
4. One Slowdance
5. My Christmas List
6. Vacation

and some others..... All are Simple Plan's songs.

The CD has aged. Scratches are everywhere and the color has faded. I can't even listen to some songs. Noises came out from the CD player just like it is struggling real hard to get the CD played.

The moral values from my story is buy original! haha..

and I realized how much I loved Simple Plan and I still am...:-p

I got no idea on what to write actually.

Lunar eclipse happened last night. Mind my 2mp camera. At least you can see that the moon is not completely round right..hehehe.. The earth was in a line between sun and moon and the earth's shadow is being reflected on the moon surface. Moment later, the moon was completely covered by the shadow. At that moment, it was just beautiful because the moon is kind of reddish ---caused by the light reflected from the moon surface (as you knew, moon reflects sunlight) + shadow of earth on it's surface. :-D Definitely a great thing to watch.


3 comments:

JENNtheexplorer said...

hahaaa.. zamanzaman mem-burn cd!

sedih x dapat tengokk the reddish moon! =(

Ikin said...

Tula..lucu kn klu ingt balik

Ko trtdur ka? punya lama tu eclipse. :-D

JENNtheexplorer said...

tidur laaa..kepenatan bah smalam. esoknya keja lg kann... huhu..