Pages

June 1, 2011

All about Aida :-)

I was writing a blog post last night when I receive a rather sad news from someone. I would like to discuss it here with all of you but it's almost none of my business and I have no right to inform people about it without the person's consent.

So, here I am again, trying to write a rather good blog post specially for someone named Aida, or I would like to call her "budak" - You will definitely know the reason as soon as you met her. Hihihihi..

I was complaining to her last night about how boring this holiday is and I am so not in the mood to do anything including to update my blog. Don't know why.. Seems like this holidays is not the productive days for me.. Huh.. Or I can simply admit that I am a lazy person rather than blaming the holiday to be non-productive days. How would I change this? I wish I would know how. Back to the previous story, after all my sighing to her, she asked me to update my blog and suggested me to write about her. So, wallah... here I am!

Before I go on to talk about other things, so I think it's better for me to start writing about Aida now. :-D


Aida is my friend. Or I can say that one of few closest friends of mine. She also play the part as a step-daughter of mine in a structure, so-called "family" of ours, made up of few friends because they like to joke about me as being a mom and admitting themselves as my kids.. Urgghhhh... Hahaha..

"Family" picture


Another "family" photo - me and my "kids"

I think I became close to her when we are in the same class for our LSP300. I still remember how exciting the class was with all the funny seniors and a wonderfully kind teacher. How happy I was in that class! :-D.

The different thing about Aida is that I have never seen her in a bad mood, at least to me. She is always happy with the kid's kind of smile on her face that always automatically cheers me up when I meet her anywhere at anytime of the day. She always shouts out my name anywhere when she sees me, to give me her brightest smile. No, actually to show off her perfectly organized bright teeth. Haha..


She always laughs at the pants of my pyjama. Nothing wrong about it except for the printing of duck cartoon on it..Huh... But Aida, I think you should admit that, the pants is cute right? Don't be shy to admit that. I know it's cute. hahahaha..

She talked about her personal matter with me few times, but not much , it is rather the surface of the matter but I know that she is not comfortable to discuss more. At least I know something about her private life. Yeah! At least I know that she has fallen in love and proves that she has a heart for guys. Hahaha.. Just kidding. I don't know her attitude toward boys because I never heard her talking about liking any guys or become close to any guys. But now, I knew.

What I like the most is I can tell her things without the fear of her judgement. I can complain things to her and tell her the worst things of me and still, she is there and do not run away from me. Hahaha.. And still treating me the same way.

I know she is very smart but she is too humble to admit. She is motivated and hardworking, I can see her give her best in every single task given to her. I am very lazy but as soon as I paired-up to do a task with her, I feel motivated and will try to do my best. I think it will be nice if I am surrounded with a lot of people like her. I would definitely be a better me. :-D


She always tell me that she is not confident in what she did. But, you cannot see it because when she is doing her presentation, you cannot see a single doubt in her speech or in her acts. I'd like to see her to be confident and I hope one day she will always believes in herself and achieving the best from it. :-D

That's all. This post is all about Aida and I really enjoy writing about her. :-D

No comments: