Pages

March 28, 2012

Moving Along With The Time Flow...


I want to sell my motorcycle. So, I decided to advertise at Mudah.my last night. My advert is just approved this morning approximately at 8.30am. I got many people calling asking me about the bike. Hehehe.. I've never thought that it going to be that fast. I've advertise my motorbike on two facebook groups last week but only one person give attention. I can't call it "interest" just yet because the person did not really contact me to talk seriously about it. Instead, that person just commented on the ad. Just a comment.

So advertising on mudah.my is definitely a good move. I've received deposit from a person who is willing to buy the bike. I've met him this morning. He is fast.. I will give him the bike next week. Fine person. :-)

I just can't believe that time passed so fast. Sometimes I just like can't catch up with every transition that I have to make. I just follow the time flow and do what I supposed to do when it is the time to make the move.

I will be leaving Penang on 7th April 2012 . Insya-Allah, I will be going to Kelantan on 13th April. Then I will stay there until the end of semester (end of Jun). My hometown is waiting afterward. After that, the PRP world (Provisional Registered Pharmacist) will eventually come..........:-)

1 comment:

sahlan said...

Kini motor sdh tiada.