Pages

February 28, 2009

One thought...

I got so many things to say..But unfortunately I can't upload any photo here.It is hard to write about any event that I been through without photo... .The connection is here is too slow that prevent me to do so..

Let me just express my thoughts on things that bothering me these few days..

I really feel free when I spend time with my Sabahan friends..Any event that they ask me to join, I will join...Although I have other things to do...The things that I like when I was with them is, I'm free to talk...Free to be myself...I trust them...Don't afraid of their impression on me...Because they just won't have any kind of negative judgements on anybody..

Sometimes, I just feel hard to be along with my course mates..Don't know why..Maybe because I came from East Malaysia..Never been out from Sabah for 19years..Or maybe I still need time to adapt to the new environment here in USM..

My dad is from Parit,Perak..But been at sabah for most of his life due to work..He's a policeman..But, he likes Sabah so much that he decided not to move back to peninsula yet..Besides, we all born here..And this is where he met my mom..Hehehe..Still remember..Once, there is a football match,Sabah vs Perak and we watch it together at home...All of us go for Sabah..The only person that support the opposite team is my dad..Hehehe..And eventually Sabah takes the gold..And my dad seems a little bit frustrated..hehe..

Back to my life here..Luckily, I just found out that I have a cousin here..And I trust her so much..Because we are blood-related!!Trusting family is better than trusting anybody else right.? I like my cousin's gang too...They are nice..and I can see the strong bond between the Tekunist..True friendship..And...It's really great to be a part of them sometimes..

I just can't see how friendship workout when you're talking bad things about each other at the back..I really try not to do that..Sometimes, we only realize what people do, but we ourselves don't realize that we are also doing the same thing...Protect me from these kinds of thing...Ya Allah..

It is really torturing to see this kind of friendship..You can't fix it...And it's hard to just advise them..eventually I just become the "bystander", and worst I support one side due to the bad statement about the side made by the other side.And I started to form a negative impression of the one side without any prove..Just believing what the other side said..

The other one is when, one just befriend with someone just to get benefit..And the other one also hoping the same..Sometimes it is acceptable..When someone want to be a ORANG YANG BERIMAN, then be close to those who is religious..know many things about religion..But, the non-acceptable is...when it's come to MATERIAL and GLAMOUROUS FACTOR!huh?!

Friendship supposed to be a truth..If you are unsatisfied with something,just tell and discuss with your friend directly...Have a slow talk..That's how to make a friendship better and not to make it worse..If you really need a place to express your disagreement but you just can't say it to that friend,just have same alternative and medium to express it..Singing..Jumping around..Cycling...many things to do what??

I really afraid of this kind of "FAKE(FALSE) FRIENDSHIP"..huhuhu..hope I will not get into one..

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

Huh kiN??
you still don't fell comfortable in USM?? it has been one year kin.. almost.. hehe..