Pages

June 30, 2009

I felt ALONE..

My brother has gone to UTMKL..This is the first time my family member LEFT me,instead of I'm leaving them,and it's HURT!!! These few days, I think about him most of the time, and I can't concentrate! I don't know whether my sister miss him too, I noticed that she is not like showing sad expression.

Talking about my brother..He's my loyal companion..Last time, I hold his hand while wandering around PASAR MINGGU.Other family members was walking far behind us. Then, his chemistry teacher saw him.She started to say,"Naaa...sapa lagi ni..?" with THAT look.My bro just smile and I answered and pointing my finger to myself,"saya kakaknya".Then his teacher replied,"kakaknya ka jugak?".Then we just smiled and continue walking and that smiles seems to not vanish from our faces at that moment.What's obvious is, he is taller than me..Maybe that's why his teacher seems to not believe it.My brother helped me a lot, taught me to drive a motorcycle, send me to town, bought me food and ice-cream, lend me some money when I need it..He's my fellow! I see him as a GOOD BROTHER, unlike other people who always treat their older sibling rudely or with disrespect..

Sometimes I feel like, when I'm in the great mood..I got many people around me to ask me out, to accompany me and simply having fun. But while I'm really down, it is the moment when everyone seems to dissapeared. People are not accepting your phone call,your dad has gone to work, and nothing interesting to watch on tv to cheer you up. It is just like a coincidence,a bad coincidence. I don't know whether the emotion influences what I see around me or what's around me influences my emotion. Maybe when I'm down, all the good things around me seems to be invisible and I am not able to notice it.

While thinking about my brother, I just looking forward to meet him after I go back to peninsular.IMMEDIATELY if that's possible..I really can't stand this now..I feel like crying..Huh?!This is hard!!

DJ asked me out tomorrow to watch movie and also treat me KFC as she has promised me years ago..I haven't see her for more than a year...Looking forward for tomorrow..huh?! I broke my promise to my other friend..and now she has registered to UMS.She waited for more than a month to go out with me and I always said no.And now, I've lost my chance to do what I promised her.I'm a bad friend!

Friends come and go...Family stick with you no matter what happened..What I got in my life now is just my family, my education,my bf and few friends and I don't want to LOST any of them...I love you all!!

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

kin, ndak payahlah ko risau. pasal benda2 begini mmg normal. bila orang tu dah pergi cam sambung blajar kan, baru lah kita mula menghargai orang tu kan? aku pun slalu gitu.. pas benda tu ndak ada, baru mau menghargai benda tu.. tapi, it's okay sbb kita akan mula menghargai benda yang ada di depan mata kita kan?