Pages

June 14, 2009

Terrible me..

This morning I woke up because my handphone rang, then my father also kept on telling me to wake up from the living room.I can hear his voice loud enough. We are going to Takada he said. I started to look for my handphone eventually found it under the pillow, it was a sms from yantie,asking me whether I want to hang out today with them.I tell her I can't because my dad has planned something for today..I felt a little bit guilty because I have promised them long ago...perhaps more than 1month,I promised them to hang out some time during the school holiday,as one of my friend from maktab only have her holiday on school holiday.But, I broke my promise, and today she asked to hang out, I can't either..

Then, another friend sms, asking me about my old plan. I say we will do it some time.Then she asked me, "ko tau ka ari ni ari apa?"..aArrrggghhhh!!I forgot! Today is her birthday..She is my bestfriend, first in the list you know..How can I forgot about it..Huhuhu..Terrible..Then I started to think about my other friend invitation to hang out this morning, maybe she already planned a birthday celebration for Nisa and I said no??huhuhuhu...

I went to Takada(pasar minggu) and bought laksa for RM1.50 and many other kuih-muih.My dad bought lemang but it is not as tasty as he always make during raya.hehehe..This is why I love my hometown so much..The food is very cheap in price..After having our "2-rounds-tawaf", we go home,and go to Logpond,my second home..My makcik's house actually...I ate my laksa there.After long talk...laughs..discussions...we go back home..

My mom forced me to come with her to the airport.As a anak yang baik, I go with her and my other family members just go home..We go to the airport to send somebody(menghantar baa..).He is actually the used to be Ketua Polis Daerah Tawau, coming to Tawau with his wife for holiday after he has retired, his wife quite close with my mum..He is Datuk Kuik Harris and his wife..Having drinks with them at the airport, my mango drink already costs RM5.50 and normal can soda cost RM3.50.wahwahwah...Airport!Off course nothing is cheap here. The best thing is...we don't have to pay..Faham2 laa...

Forget to tell you, we go to the airport by police van, we stopped by the police garage and the van picked us up with other fews makcik..Haven't have a ride on police vehicle for a long time..Somekind of excitement for me..The van that we have ride in is covered with black JERIJI BESI on almost every side of the van windows.Have a ride on it, I just feel like somekind of criminal, caught by the police..YOU CAN'T GET OUT FROM THIS VEHICLE!! When I was a kid, I always go to many events by police vehicles, and also when I was a ANGGOTA KADET POLIS(yang hanya berpangkat Konstable,xpandai naik2 pangkat).I reminiscing the day when we go to Kota Marudu by LORI POLIS. It's actually a one-day-ride..Goshhh!!We only stop to go to toilet..But, those are sweet memories that I can't never forget..

Singgah d Batu 5 utk ambil sesuatu


Jeriji besi


Jeriji besi di antara tempat duduk depan dan belakang


On the way back from the airport, we stopped by a restaurant..Many people are there..My mum said, the SOTO BANJAR there is very delicious.We ordered.I have my SOTO and also CENDOL..somebody pays also..Thanks Mak cik Raipah..

I got home and I see my sister cooking something in the kitchen..Another meal after publishing this post!hehehehe...Appreciating the time with lots of food around me..Wahahahaha..See u!

No comments: