Pages

June 21, 2009

My friend's bad day..

After reading all interesting posts from my friends' blogs.I also got an interesting story to tell.I have delayed this quite a few days..It is about, Yuslizhah's bad day..hehehehe...

Last Wednesday, my friend,Yuslizhah came to my house in the afternoon.She bring her sister with her.She also bring her laptop along because the purpose she came to my house is to ask my brother's favour to fix her laptop.For your information, she is just back from a clinic because her right eye ball is swelling..She want to finish her report quickly but eventually her laptop cannot be used and needed to be repaired.

After quite sometimes explaining her laptop problems to my brother,chatting with my family and so on..She wanted to go to town and asked me to go with her but I refused.So, there she go..Walking down the stairs with her sister...Moments later, my phone rang, it's her calling from down stair..Telling me that there's something wrong with her remote car key.She can't open her car!

My bro and I then went down to help her.We can't do anything either..We know nothing about car..My bro is better than me,at least he know how to drive..My brother take a risk to open the remote to look inside.Try to fix it, with the help of a knife..just to let you know,my brother is an EXPERT in causing DAMAGE to something.hehehe...

My bro gave a try..He's not really fixing anything..hehehe..


Yus also tried..


We realised that the light from the remote was still shining when it is pressed.So obviously there's nothing wrong with it.But through the phone, Yuslizhah's father told her to knock the remote and then try it over and over again because he was kind of convince that the problem is from the remote itself.

Yuslizhah's sister kept on urging her to open their car manually.But we terrify that the car alarm can disturb the entire area with the loud sharp sound and may even can't be turns off..After minutes of constant urging, many phone calls to and from their parents, they finally decided to open the car manually..At that time, I am ready to shut my ear watching closely when she is opening her car manually..But eventually, the car door was opened without a single alarm sound...

Yuslizhah was blur.Then, she tried to turn on the engine, and it can't turn on either...Obviously, the car was out of battery..It explains the absence of alarm and also why the remote didn't trigger the car to open the lock..My bro and I just kept on smiling at the time.We can't laugh..hey, somebody is having problems here!

My friend is frustrated when her engine can't start,somehow the door is already opened


Yuslizhah's dad then came by and looked at the car with the help of Leman's father and her friend's father that gave her father a ride..Jumper took place, but the car still can't move..Yuslizhah and her sis finally went home by a cab as her father told her to..At the night, her dad came here again to try for the second time,and finally it worked out..The engine can starts already..Don't actually know how they do that.I just take a glance from my the window when the day is already dark.I saw my dad is also there.He just came back from town at the time.

First jumper session


My dad came home and say "Patutlah Haji Yusof masuk balai terus tadi..kereta rosak dalam balai rupanya.."My bro and I just hehehe-ING..

That's the story of my friend's bad day..It's hers, our time will come later..Just try to help anybody that in needs in their bad day..Then, perhaps next time others will help us in our unique version of BAD DAY..Don't you think so?

P/S-I took all the pictures above secretly without being notice..hehehe...evil me!hehehe...

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

Hehe.. Cian c Yus..
sudahlah remote keta rosak, ndak dapat mau on keta pulak..
mmg betul2 cobaan..