Pages

June 6, 2009

Hihihi..Just a writing..

Two days ago, I have my first meal of the day..but it's actually lunch and not breakfast. I took some rice, my dad's curry and I saw a bowl of vegetable, the usual way of my mum's cooking with garlic and it looks delicious.Then I took some, put the vege on my plate with it's gravy.I sat in the living room, in front of tv, ready to eat my meal.Then, I just feel like throwing up.The vegetable is sooo bitter.Waaa..I go to the kitchen, and throw all my food away and also the food inside my mouth.I don't know what kind of leaf that my mom cooked this time..but I thought it is sawi.huhuhuhu....For your infomation, the mom always look for herb that famously known to be good for health.My perents also love to eat petai, ulam raja, daun pegaga and other similar KIND of plants..I prefer ulam raja better than other..

After having my meal(a new set of food on the new plate off course!),I'm ready to go to town with my brother.He want to make a bank account.CIMB..Don't know why he is so excited.I just go to accompany him and filled all the necessary forms for him..We waited and waited, for more than an hour..The bank is close at 4.30p.m. but we are still waiting at that time..The guard started to lock the door of the bank already..When it is our turn, the banker look at my brother's IC and said, you haven't turns 18 yet..you should wait another 13 days and come back here..Oh noo..I just remembered that my my bro not yet 18 when I already waiting inside the bank..The only account that available to be registered at that time is only CIMBIslamic, where the applicant must be 18 years old and above.The system for the usual CIMB bank account registration is DOWN at the time.Never mind...We'll try it next time..Off course when he turns 18!!When my sister was back from kuhara, she also take the vegetable and screamed out loud due to the bitterness while eating..Me and my dad just laughed..Hahaha...Then, my dad took the leaf@vege, and start to eat it in front of us, and he said "sedapnyaaa ni..."..Waaaa!! My dad is the hero when it comes to hot and bitter food..

My sister and I went to the library yesterday..I borrowed a book.Currently enjoying reading it..It's the life of a woman called Kate Cadogan when she was a teenager until....now I read the chapter when she is already 22 years old..Looking forward to finish it soon.
Love it!


That's all for now..until next time..see you!

No comments: