Pages

August 16, 2009

I love bears...

Yesterday,I'm on duty for Pharmatrade in the afternoon for two hours,6pm to 8pm.Most of the time, I just sit there,chatting with Shaiful and laughing as other boys make jokes,they just like having some kind of party there.Don't know why, the schedule for duty for the afternoon are filled with boys' names..I mean, Malay boys.While on duty,they bought sate,cucur and eat them together.I just listen to Shaiful's plan on spending JPA scholarship money and other plans in life.Some of his statement really shocks me!especially when he encourage me to plan for marriage as early as possible.He's one of the earliest person that close to me,because he is my study group's leader.We also talked about blogs and some other things..Sometimes I feel like I'm more like myself when talking to boys.

In these few days convocation expo,many stalls selling big bears are opened.It attracts most of us...Some friends bought them as present for their loved one, some of them got from someone and others,bought for themselves.I look at the cute bears and started imagining wouldn't it be nice if someone would give this to me..Then, I smsed my bf,telling him to bought one patung for me..big one.so that I can hug it.I rarely request something from him.Don't know why, I feel like I really want him to give me one.It's not like I don't want to waste my money for it, it just that I want the patung to be special--a gift from my beloved.Buying for ourselves and getting it from our loved one is two different situations.You will see difference in appreciating them..I always see how Nasma took care the bear that she got from Loban more carefully than other more expensive bears that she already has.She won't even let me hug it!hehehe...

I walk by the bears stall every days in these few days on convocation week..I really want one!Don't care if someone think this is a pathetic way to get something.He's my bf anyway..hehehe...He already bought it for me..a chipmunk!

I love you abg..

No comments: