Pages

August 26, 2009

My super duper lazy fish

I bought a fish 3 weeks ago..I've planned to have one in my room for so long and I already bought a cute aquarium that cost me RM15 months ago.Hahahaha....I went to a pet shop,just in front of USM Sg 2 gate to buy the fish.With me are Ifah and Nor.Ifah also bought four fishes but unfortunately they all died last week.She said that maybe she put excessive anti-chlorine that cause all the fishes to die.

Having a pet really excites me..I show it to many friends.Invite them to my room just for them to see the fish.Their usual question will be, "kenapa ikan tu tak gerak?".Hahahaha...This is what I'm gonna explain in this post...Hahaha..

My fish is super duper lazy..It will move and swim if only there's foods or you did something to scare it(noise or touch).If not, it will just lie down on the base of the aquarium doing nothing.Sometimes, it just let the blue stones in the aquarium to cover its body while it is "sleeping".I don't know why it is so lazy.Last time when I bought it, I choose the one which swims very fast and mischievously chasing other fishes.But eventually, I also don't know why, it behavior turns out to be opposite of what I have seen. My friends recommends me to buy a "friend" for the fish..I'm still considering their suggestion.The aquarium maybe not big enough for two fishes..See what I can do to change the laziness of this fish..

My fish..cute right?



It is sleeping..zzzzz...

No comments: