Pages

August 13, 2009

Lab report?

Yesterday, I went out from my room before eleven right after finished doing my part for medcam assignment.I went to Ifah's room, we went to school together, to meet our supervisor for another assignment for antimicrobial therapy.Then at 2pm,I replaced Nasma for Pharmatrade duty.It finished at 4pm.At 5pm, I went for my English class that supposed to be 2-hours-class.But it turn out to be just approximately 1hour, minus all the waiting and talking..After finished the class, I went to PERSIS cubicle to help out for the preparation of the dancers.We finished all the make-up,nails,clothes and other final preparation at 8.40pm.Then, the dancers are ready at the backstage of the Convocation Stage just before 9.They are invited to perform for the Convocation Expo.

After watching the performance, spending money on foods,talking,laughing,taking photographs,we on our way back to our room before 12.I go to my friend's room first at Tekun to take something,then went back to my room.My mind is still thinking about the lengthy lab report that I haven't started.The worst thing is,the due date is tomorrow!!

Meteorologist predicted that there will be meteor shower at 1.30a.m..All my friends have planned to meet at dataran kawad after resting for 1 hour.But me, due to the tiredness and unfinished lab report,I didn't go.Although I have promised to some of them that I would come.Eventually, I slept..wake up before subuh.huhuhuhu....This morning, my senior graduated,and I can't meet her for the last time at USM because of the lab report that I haven't finished.Huh!!I'm kind of disappointed.But,academic is the priority here!!Lab report contribute to a significant amount of marks for the final!!I must finish the lab report!So, alhamdulillah..I have finished it after spending about 6 hours to do it.And at 2 pm,I will have lab.It will finished at 5 when the KOK started(don't know whether it will still go on or not).I want to go to Convocation Expo to eat laksa sarawak..Hopefully,it will not sold out yet.

Gwen just told me that the meteor shower really happens.A lot of meteors can be seen.and she said that they all lying on the dataran kawad to see it together....It is beautiful!Huhuhuhu...I'm jealous!!

No comments: