Pages

December 28, 2009

10th of Muharram.It's Tawau style!

Sunday...I thought it will be just an ordinary day . So, I asked my friend to go out for a movie with me.Planning to watch Alvin and The Chipmunk 2. But, I canceled it on the last minute because my mum woke me up early in the morning and she told me that we will go out to buy some stuff today..

It was 10th of muharram. My mom want to go to a store at Icebox in order to buy some utensils and what so ever..People believe that it is good to buy things especially kitchen-ware at this particular day..I don't really sure why..For sure, it is not included in the Empat belas perkara sunat dilakukan pada hari Asyura (10 Muharram).

Hmmm.... so, we went there.. I really shocked us to see there are so many people there.(the store is famous for selling cheap kitchen-ware). I just went there few days back with my dad. There's not so many people back then.

Here is some pictures...See it with your eyes..Everybody is busy searching for the great deal of periuk belanga..It is fun to watch..It just feel like I'm in one of those festival..Where free stuff are given to the public..It is so exciting!


It is actually a store but things are out of control as the store owner decided to put out large amount of kitchen-ware outside the store, maybe to make the store less crowded.Plus,it is easier for people to choose..

Wow...It's crazy!


Rusty...

Maybe you should call me a true tawau blogger...Wandering around just like a journalist finding good story to tell from my surrounding..hehehe...Another thing, I become better in snapping picture without people noticing. Is it a good skill?hehehehe...Finally, we went home with quite an amount of kitchen-ware..For your information, my mom is a collector of all these.

She said that,she bought excess amount of kitchen-ware so that it will be easy to hold our(me & my siblings) wedding celebrations in the future..wow!that's advance..hahaha...

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

haha.. 10 muharram.. I know that day. My mom also told me the same thing to me.. haha.. gudang?? I miss that place so much..