Pages

December 31, 2009

Nothing but the ordinary

I think it would be a waste if I don't post anything today as this is the last day of year 2009. A year that we would not have any chances to go through again..My friend asked me to go for steamboat tonight in their room.I'll go..

In this post, I want to talk about the thing that my family always complain about me---> of course it is related to my appearance, the clothes I wears and the untidy me.. It's actually not so bad....but simply wear is just not enough in the eyes of my family especially after knowing the fact that I'm in my 20s..

"Gadis muda suka bergaya"-- this is what people thought about when mentioned about girls at their 20s..But you can't relate that statement with me....yet.At this stage, I still don't have tendency towards liking or wearing any make-up, lipstick and so on..Yes, it's lame! My impression about myself is still -- I'm still a child or I'm a student. People use compact powder with sponge and mirror. I use johnson baby powder whenever I feel like putting it onto my face. People wear nice expensive washing cream, I wear Fair and Lovely's just recently after I found out that it's hard to find papaya soap here in Penang. Before this, I even wear body soap to wash my face.kekekekeke...It will work just fine if u have a "tough" skin like mine..hahaha...

It's not like I don't care.It needs a lot of efforts.Plus, I don't think that appearance is that important for me at this stage.In fact, I don't flirt with anyone. haha! I still remember last raya, my sister took plenty of time preparing herself for the day. They wear accesories, nice clothes, wear make-up and even competing for mirror space with each others. They are so enthusiastic to appear the best that they can. But me, I'm the one who take bath the latest but I managed to be ready faster then them..I asked, when will I turn to be like them. They said, SOON!

It's almost new year. Maybe I should set this as my new mission for this coming new year..kekekekekeke...

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

Haha.. Appearance is not everything kin. Just be what you wanna be and don't care about what did people talk about you.. Anyway, happy new year friend..