Pages

December 18, 2009

Social skill?


I don't like to stand out.I don't like to be the center of attentions..I don't like crowds of people to look at me..Not when they are strangers.

I do think that something is wrong with me. When there are guests came to my house.I like to be invisible..I don't even like to be seen by them. I will immediately disappear..I rather be stuck in the room for hours, than watching my favourite TV shows in the guest room with a stranger guest. Off course I needed to meet strangers, sometimes. Especially when someone forced me to..Like the other day, my mom asked me to accompany her to a neighbours house..After being persuade, I finally gave up.

I feel awkward doing things like smiling and pretending to be enjoying the chat just to please other. I rather smile sincerely with people that I know that I really care. It doesn't mean that I'm cruel. I'm just didn't feel right while doing that. But I got a high respects for others. I'm surely not good at entertaining guests. Maybe, will also not really good at entertaining future parents-in-law perhaps..huhuhuhu..Once, my teacher said to my father that I am "arrogant". This is one of my weakness.

I will practice though, so that I will be the pleasing-people type! Likeable by others and got friends everywhere, just like my brother. He treats people well. Even laughing and have a really great chats with the elderly. The person who girls easily fall for..I want to have those qualities. (not the last one though..haha!)

3 comments:

kiorsly said...

we're just same kin. I'm always more tend to stuck in my room even though there are guests in my home.. I felt so awkward with these strangers. I also didn't like to be the center of people's attention.

Ikin said...

adehhh...bgs jd "people person".Byk advantages nya

Anonymous said...

hey, apparently u're not the only one k..
sy pun gitu.. haha...
u'll get better as u grow..
hopefully sy jgk.. haha!