Pages

December 29, 2009

An afternoon in hell..

My mom and my sis always say my hair looks like a nest, unorganized, messy and much more bad adjectives they have used to describe it. They suggested me to straighten my hair so that it will look nice and no longer nest-like or dawai-like. I just follow their suggestion.

Yesterday afternoon, I went to a saloon to get my hair done.. During the hair-do , I finally realize that it is not as comfortable as you might seen when two or three people have their hands on your hair. It's not a special treatment indeed! My hair being pull hardly, stretched, I feel like fainting... I patiently hold the pain and praying so that the session will finally over. Fuhhh...During the toning session, I can hear my hair stretched until it broke and finally fall off from my head..

I don't know how much hair that I loss..I thought that I may go bald during the treatment. I started to regret..but the outcome of nice straight hair cool me down a bit..I don't think that I'm going to have another hair rebonding session in the future...Goshhhh!!!

No comments: