Pages

February 17, 2012

DIY Winnie The Pooh crystal puzzle

I accompanied my parents to their friend house a few days ago. She is an old friend back when they didn't got married yet. She is a 63 years old Chinese woman whom looks a lot younger than her age! I'm impressed!

She showed us around her house and also her daughter's activity room. There's a piano there, a PC and the room is packed with a lot of merchandises. Her daughter involved in some kind of online business selling cute stuffs. She asked me just to choose anything that I want from hundreds of stuffs there. I've chosen the one below. :-) Later, my mom paid her although it took her a long time until she finally agreed to receive the money.


I spend an hour of my afternoon to assemble this.




Half way there..


Finally!! After sticking the "eye", "nose" and "bow tie" Here it is!!

I put it inside the glass cabinet.. It's looking good. :-)

Sighh.. I'm going back to Penang tomorrow to finish my final semester. Hope everything will go as planned.

No comments: