Pages

February 13, 2012

Simple Plan Get Your Heart On Tour 2012 : My Experience

I went to my favourite band's concert on 14th Jan. It's not the first concert of my life. The first concert I've attended was the Old Automatic Garbage Concert (OAG) back when I was 14 years old (If I've not mistaken)

It is just crazy because it was held two days after my final exam. That means the concert has taken some of my concentration and focus that suppose to be poured on my final exams. Man, I was just like an obsessed freak that keep on checking the JS Concert FB page just to join some of the contests in order to win the item that the fan like me has been hunting for, for so long - the ultimate, mesmerizing, mind-blowing opportunity to meet the band in person - THE MEET & GREET PASS for god sake! I think I've join like 6-7 contests but sadly I lost in all the contests. Oh man.. The image of me taking picture with Pierre Bouvier keep on haunting my mind and the thought of making the picture as the default picture in my Facebook page was just like an insane wildest dream of mine that seems to be unachievable eventually! OMG.

I was real sad.. Down like a piece of trash that thrown into a deep river. What I hate the most is the fact that people that actually won the M&G (Meet and Greet) passes was selling off those passes online!!! Oh my God. Why the hell that you guys joined the contest when you don't really want to appreciate the passes that you have? Just for money? Are you kidding me? At that particular moment, how I wish I have extra few hundreds bucks just to buy off those passes! Again, oh man! How I regret it. Hmmmm..

But anyway, I still able to collect the excitement that still left in me to attend the concert. I've forced my brother to change his hair style. :-D


We took the KTM to KL Central. Then took the Monorail to Raja Chulan. The venue was in KL Live. A few steps from the Monorail station, there we are!

Before the gate is opened



Before the concert starts


SETLIST for the concert

1. Shut Up

2. Can't Keep My Hands Off You

3. Jump

4. When I'm Gone

5. Addicted

6. My Alien

7. You Suck At Love

8. Thank You

9. Your Love Is A Lie

10. Astronaut

11. Summer Paradise

12. Medley Covers: Fuck You by Cee-Lo Green / Dynamite by Taio Cruz / Raise Your Glass by Pink

13. Jet Lag

14. This Song Saved My Life

15. Welcome To My Life

16. I'd Do Anything

Encore:

17. Loser Of The Year

18. I'm Just A Kid

Encore 2:

19. Perfect

It was like a momentous moment for me. I was really appreciating every moment and enjoying every second of the concert, feeling all the lyrics and good music that they brought. My bro is the best companion that I could ever have, to the concert. Who is better to accompany you to the concert other than a family member that loves the band as much as you do (maybe a bit lesser :P). Right?

Seeing my favourite band performing all the songs that I've memorized was just so crazy! I just feel like having a dream. It was really great. Incomprehensible! Singing along with the band, jumping around with all the die hard fan all around you, nothing feels embarrassing at the moment. Hehehehe.. Recorded some video of the performance for my personal view. (Because my voice is so loud in the background. OMG. definately a no-no to post it online :P)






My elder bro fetched us from the concert. It feels great to be a grown-up. I just can't believe that he did not stop me from attending such event. I kinda liking this "freedom". Hahaha.. :-)

No comments: