Pages

November 26, 2008

10 days at home..What do I spend my time for??

First....I slept a lot for these ten days time..late sleeper and for sure,I woke up late almost everyday in these ten days..Besides,I also take my time to sleep in the afternoon.and it is not simply an "afternoon nap" but it is more than a nap.hehehe..Second...I spend my time a lot..In front of the PC.FS,FB,Tagged..mailing..and the priority of all....IMing with yahoo messenger..I slept late because of this IM things.Especially when I got a good companion to chat with..It pissed my bro off..then he tried to block my view from the pc monitor..Actually he want to use the internet but I am taking too much time using the PC.Thirdly..I eat a lot..hehehe...my dad seems to spend money just in order to provide me with food that I wanted to eat..hehehehe..

My bro trying to block my view..

My bro trying to block my view


My favourite biscuits..

My favourite biscuit


DVD to be watched this holiday

DVD to be watched this holiday


I give this to my bro..

w595i


16/11 I'm come back here,in my lovely hometown..Tawau..really looking forward for this..It is quite a long journey home from Penang..But I'm with my three friends and a senior that I just met,have the same flight from Penang to KK..Some funny things happen among us when we are together..Nasma,is eventually my third cousin.I knew it just now..hehehe..Just seem unbelievable..We have quite an exciting journey home,back here in Sabah..Finally,I'm here..spending my holiday..I hope that my days ahead will filled with more fun that the ten days passed..With the presence of my sister, I'm sure the holiday WILL BE an interesting one.I'm glad that she's finally home..

Funny picture of Nasma's cat..I really laughed a lot after seeing this.

Pic of Nasma's cat


Me and Nasma at the Penang Airport

Me and Nasma at Penang Airport


On the way from the airport to my house

On the way from the airport to my house


I miss this bike's owner.

I miss this bike's owner

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

yA!! welcome home ckin..
miss tawau ya so much!! hehe..
dont eat so much or u will be fat girl just like my mom.. hehe.. uuish, i'm really miss my mom now.. it's been 3 weeks since i dont meet or talk to her.. stop bout my mom.. hihi..

holiday!! Happy holiday kin!!