Pages

November 25, 2008

My passion in writing..

Hello..Me..just call me Adrenaline..I start to notice that I really love to write when I attend English Tuition Class organized by my beloved Form 3 English teacher--Teacher Murni.. I really like to write essays especially those related with opinions and thoughts. And guess what? I got full mark in my an English writing test while I was in form 4.I still think that that is unbelievable..I'm still doing many grammatical error till now..But I'm improving myself.. Anyway..Thanks Mdm Nini for the marks..It really give me the spirit to learn more about writing skills..

Formerly, I used this blog to express my feelings,disagreement and problems. Because at the time, I can't really manage my own emotion well. But now, I think I'm matured enough to hold & solve the problems by myself.Just need to keep it to myself and solve it.And I don't need to write about it anymore....Now,I think I want to write more about my point of view of life...How I look at life in various aspects and by different perspectives. What I feel about everything that happens around me..my thoughts..and what I feel about the road ahead of me (my future).. Just leave your comments if you have some..Thanks for viewing my blog!

2 comments:

Ikin said...

Hihihi...good luck for me!!

kiorsly said...

hehe.. gud luck for u too!!