Pages

November 25, 2008

Sacrifice??What it really means to you?

Sunday afternoon..I walk along the street in Penang alone.Just few days after raya.I'm on my way back to the Police Headquarter in Penang.My friend works there..Seeing some beggars lying beside the streets..Then..A group of foreigners that I believe stay in this country to work and enjoying their weekend day's off at the time..What really inspire me is that, although they are just workers from the industrial area..with small salary I guess..But they are the one who give some penny to the beggars..Malaysian just walk through the road and simply pretending to not notice the beggars' existence. May their good deeds will be repay by Allah..

Staying far away from home just for one purpose - To find some money and send it to their family. Change the ringgit currency into other currency especially Indonesia's rupiah is a great deal..Their family really can live comfortably in their hometown with that. What the foreigners did I think was a really blissful things..what do you think??

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

huH? *sigh..
that life ckin..
we had to admitted it..
well, life is not easy.. just like me..
i'm not study, not work..
has nothing to do.. bambong!!