Pages

November 30, 2008

Attending A Wedding Celebration

I went to attend a wedding last night.My mom forced me to,actually..hehehe..It's just a typical local people wedding celebration.It was fun and exciting.So many people came to there to share their happiness with the bride and groom.The celebration was just held in on a large space of land in Tanah Merah. Many large canopies was set up .It provide quite a wide space for the celebration.

On the "pelamin"

The bride and groom


Hihi..

My mom!


The things that interest me the most is the participation of kids in order to make the celebration to run smoothly without any problems..They take responsibility to collect the used plates and utensils at the celebration area, where guests are serve with many foods. I used to go to many wedding ceremony and this is the first time where the kids that served as "dirty/used dishes" collectors really did their job well.Last time, at other wedding celebration, I saw the kids being scolded by the elderly that ask them to collect the dishes although they have been told to do so earlier.

Hardworking boys

The kids are doing their job


boys..

They are cute,yet hardworking..


Lastly, I go to meet with the bride and groom..I got a "bunga telur".A really nice one with a orange-colored flower.Nice!hehehe...

Somebody's wedding

Ready to meet the married couple.So many people line up


Bunga Telur

The bunga telur,with no telur already.hehehe..

2 comments:

kiorsly said...

hhmm.. ya? haha.. ur mother forcing you to accompany you.. hihi.. I will not do it if I were in your shoe becoz attend a caremony like that kinda lame.. so boring. i think i could spent my spare time with chatting and watching TV.. hehe.. anyway, enjoy ur life in twau ya?? more care, less hate..

Anonymous said...

waaa.. best nya p tempat org kawen.. lama sua aq x p... huhu!