Pages

November 28, 2008

Wandering around the town..

Today, I'm really enjoying my day..wandering around my hometown..Hihihihi...Gwen drives us to many places..There's only ten ringgit in my pocket this morning.I borrowed it from my sister.So,the first mission of the day is to find an ATM machine.I need it urgently because I'm broke.Hahaha..We passed through so many banks but unfortunately..There's so many people queue up to use the machines..and also,the parking area near the banks were full..Wasting about an hour just to find an available ATM machine..Finally,we manage to find parking area but it's quite far away from the bank that we want to go - CIMB Bank. We just realized that today is 28th.The end of the month,where government workers will get their salaries..No wonder so many people using ATM machines in all the banks..

Nisa my bestfriend..

My bestfriend,Nisa!


We then go to Giant supermarket that just opened here in Tawau.4 miles from the town area.While waiting for our turn to buy the KFC meal in the supermarket,we notice a sign board outside -- ATM MACHINE.huhuhu...The three of us shocked and kept quiet for a while.We don't really expect that there will be ATM machine in the new Giant..We just finished up our meal..go inside the supermarket..then perform my solat after that..

Membeli coklat..

Chocolates sold in Giant.Nyam2..


Then,we back to the town area..To eat ABC!!

Gwen&Nisa mkn abc..

ABC!!


The last interesting activity that we did is sitting at the seaside (with only stone and no sandy beach).Eating junk foods and listening to songs..Doing that for about half an hour..Then we get bored,and finally we decided to go home...It's really a happy day for me..

Highway..

Tawau seaside known as "highway"

2 comments:

kiorsly said...

hehe.. it sound fun ya?? you guys jalan2 around da twau.. and i'm a bit smiled bout your story.. ATM machine in Giant.. hehe.. cam orang ndak pernah jumpa ATM plak.. hehe.. apa2pun, enjoy ya time kat tawau ni..

JENNtheexplorer said...

jan bah xtau ada atm d giant... apa kaa...

waaa... x ngajak owg pon.... jeles ni... huhu...