Pages

December 17, 2008

Me against my scar

Let start by telling you guys how I got the scar beside my mouth..The really obvious one..That many thinks that I got it since birth..Huhuhu...I'm not born with this defect okay!!

A little girl that just got home after school (kindergarden) was so excited to play with a friend,Siti Fatimah..(my childhood friend..Do you all know her?She's an athlete back in secondary school).The girl changed her kindergarden uniform into a more suitable outfit to go out and play at that noon,just around the area of her house.After playing for a while..Her father yelled at her..Tell her to go back home..Then, to avoid her father from getting mad..She just follows the order..After her father fell asleep,her friend kept calling her..Then, she decided to just sneak out from her house..and continue playing with her friend.They together found a ribbon..A nice one..pink colored..Excited with the little "toy",she ran along a road with her friend running behind her....Running forward but with her looking at the back..The little girl is really happy to see the piece of ribbon.The shape and flow when the wind blowed at the toy really fascinates her..She really loves to see gymnast's action with a ribbon..She's pretending like she's doing the action..(hahaha..)

Then...disaster strikes..A bicycle going towards her..She saw it,but..when she tried to avoid it by moving to the right,the bicycle also moved at the same direction..Then,when she moves to the left,so do the bicycle..The bicycle came closer and closer..And finally..she couldn't avoid it anymore..The bicycle hit her..The "something that we press in order to makes the brake work" hit her..right beside her mouth..The things is made from metal and kinda sharp almost penetrate her face and go into her oral cavity..But luckily..It is not as serious as that.The set of white colored outfit that she wears turned to red..Bloods flow all over her body..And she cried loudly..Her father hear her crying noise, immediately go out to see her..And from his face, the little girl knows that her father was shocked and angry..not to the boy who's riding the bike..But to her..herself..

The little girl then taken to the hospital..Her injury was given some stitches..(I already forgot how many stitches..hehe)..But after the incident..At the same day,the little girl still want to play with her friend with all the bandages on her face..But her mother say no...The little girl is me..Hehehehe..Surprised??hehehehe..

Now..I want to talk about my efforts to make this scar that I got to be unseen and invisible..When I was still a child..I don't really care about it..But when I turned older..When I know the importance of appearance..I started to do something to fix this..First thing that I tried,is by put "serbuk kayu manis" on it..This is after my brother told me that, his friend's scar on his face was disappear after the "kayu manis treat".I put this things for so many days and it doesn't works..Then my mom suggest that,the "serbuk kayu manis" should be mixed with water,based on logic for it to work on skin..According to her, it will enable the nutrients in the "kayu manis" to interact with skin..Huhuhuhu..but it is just like hell to me..the "kayu manis+water" make my scar feel hot @"pedas"..It's so painful..My mother put it on my scar when I falled to sleep,but I still can feel the pain during my sleep..Huhuhu..I wouldn't try it again..So painful..

The second method that I tried is using the "pati" form aloevera@"lidah buaya"(not lidah biawak<-- my brother like to say this..hehehe)..I used it many times but not continuously..But it also doesn't work..Nothing happen..The scar just remains the same...as usual..obvious..S, I just give up using it..

Two days ago..I went to a pharmacy with my sister..Asked about the suitable medication to treat scar..Then,she suggest me a medicine..Some kind of "ubat sapu".The price is RM38.I'm still thinking till now..Should I try it??huhuhu...Will it really work?Or will it disappoint me just like the other two methods? What do you guys say?Give me some suggestions..

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

Hehe.. finally, you told me us that abou your scars.. huhu.. actually, i want to ask it a long time ago.. but, i'm afraid if you're shy, sad if i 'm ask it. so, i think it's the best for me not to ask it. about the 'ubat sapu', just try it kin? maybe it will work out? who knows??