Pages

December 2, 2008

A nightmare...Oppss..Afternoon mare maybe..hehehe..

I just have an afternoon mare..hehehe..It's really bad.In that dream,I was sitting an important examination like SPM,but I don't really remember what it is. The day suppose to be my final paper for the exam, I will seat for my Physics Test. The setting of the exam is somewhere in Sarawak(I wonder why it must be in Sarawak).The location of the examination is in a building near a hospital.I still got the picture of it in my head.
The person in that dream that also attend the test is Steven,my course mate in USM..I know why he's included in my dream..When I think about academic,I'm surely will think about him.
I forget to look for my seat number in the list outside the examination hall..I'm late.After 8, I need to go out to the examination hall just to look for the list of seat number. I'm so worry..Then something happen!The exam supposed to be at 8 was postponed to an unknown time but at the same day.So, the rest of the the candidates just remain at their desk,waiting for the exam to start..
While waiting for the exam to start, I wander outside the exam building.I also do not know why..I'm playing with two kids..Then, two men scolded me for doing so..They then ask me to go inside their car..In that dream, I think that I know them. Then, we when to fill the petrol at the gas station nearby. The price of petrol increased thrice.
I watched news at TV, the news about the same matter is broadcast worldwide.Then...the world started to be unorganized..It's kind of scary..And believe it or not,that is the reason why the Physics Test that I supposed to sit has been postponed..I forgot what happened next..That is all that I can remember. What a weird dream..

2 comments:

maggiesedapgiler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
maggiesedapgiler said...

eh.hai shikin! salah nampak blog..hahaha