Pages

December 29, 2008

My day...

It has been a while since I published the last post..Now,I'm back in USM..No so much free time like I used to have when I was in Tawau..But I try my best to keep my blog updated..Hope so..Hope you guys enjoy reading it..

The things that hurt me the most or make me dissapointed the most if myself doing small mistakes that lead to big consenquences or when you really really have the power to change it because it is just a few second mistake..And in your heart,I just really hope that I can change it..That is what that hurt me the most..But instead of the mistake that I have done yesterday, I still enjoying my day with my friends beside me...

Two days ago...Saturday..I went out early with three of my friends hoping that we can be on top of Penang Hill to enjoy the scenary of Penang..After a long journey to the place, most of the train tickets to the top of the hill have sold out.The tickets left is on 6.30p.m. and after we left the counters for a few minutes,they started to sell 7.00p.m. ticket..It was at the noon..How can we wait until late afternoon to get into the train..!So we decided just to give it up..and just simply take some photos down the hill..

After taking enough photos, we went out from the place and my friend got a flyer of "Toy Museum".Without hesitation,we decided to go there by taxi..The entrance fee is RM10 and the place is not like what I have imagined..It was quite crowded and the floor is dirty.This place maybe was not clean for days..But still, we enjoy ourselves there..Taking many pictures and seeing small children that are so excited to see the collections of toys..We spend hours in the museum just to make sure that we have saw all the collections of toys without missing any..We took photos with toys that we are interested with..I have the chance to take photo with Wall E..

After that,we go back to the jetty,and have a ferry trip to Butterworth...Hihi...We take our meal there and also wandering around a big mall and buy something there..There is new year sale going on...But unfortunately,we don't have enough time to explore the place..We just go to few stores there and go home...Being on a ferry at night is really exciting..It was so cold and the wind blows...It is my favourite part of the day...Looking at the sea water and the sky...And also light form the main land and also the island..Light from the Penang Bridge..They fascinate me!

We arrived at our room at about 11.00p.m..It was late but we still really enjoying the day..I wonder when will I have the chance to do this type of exploration again...Busy days are ahead of me..There are 4 weeks time before the next holiday--Chinese holiday.Really looking forward for it..Hihi..

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

HUH? i'm so jealous with you kind. but, Enjoy ur life!!