Pages

December 10, 2008

My married bestfriend..

I used to call her "saudara",as she has almost the same name with mine..She is Nurul Asyikin also called Syikin by her friends and family..When I was studying in Matriculation,somebody told me that she has married with a guy arranged by her family..First, I just seems to not believe it..After asking more,then I knew that my friend wouldn't lie to me.I'm shocked and yet a little bit sad because she's my bestfriend but then,she has married without even telling me..But I'm sure there must be a reason for that..Maybe she is too shy to tell us or just kind of busy with her married life now..I can't even contact her mobile phone.Maybe she has changed her number.Just now..I went to my friend's house for a "raya treat".Then, her cousin came, and this give me an opportunity to ask more about my married bestfriend.My friend's cousin just finished her STPM so she have more information about the news.We that not studying in school,just got the news for those who still studying in SMK Tawau.She told me that my married friend has delivered a baby three months ago..Means now,she already have a baby which is three-months-old.Wahhh...Suddenly,I realized that we are not kids anymore..At this age, we can be someone's wife and even someone's mother..hehehehe..But I'm not into that in these few years time..There are still many things to achieve..I hope that my this married bestfriend will live happily with her husband and child..I really miss the time when we used to study together in SMK Tawau....Take care my friend..

Photobucket

My married friend is at the right..I still remember the time when I snap this picture at the school field

2 comments:

JENNtheexplorer said...

ya lorh... cant believe that she ody has a baby!! padahal sebaya jak kt kan... bley jadik mummy muda ni.hehehe... anyway, congrats to her. hope she's happy with her new-baby-born.... eee..trus aku pun mcm mau 1 ni... ekekekekee..

Anonymous said...

waa... this is seriously shocking news.. i know u've told me bout this.. but... wow!! but apapa pun.. kita doakan ja yg terbaik tuk drg kn... bukan tuk drg ja.. tuk suma org... peace!!