Pages

December 1, 2008

I feel sad when I think about it..

If you really care about someone,would you dare to throw those harsh,mean and inappropriate words to her?I'm so disappointed..People that you really care about,your best friend, can do this to you..The things that disappointed me the most is, I didn't do anything wrong. The only reason that he scolded me is just that he is not in the good mood.Waaa...I just feel like crying.How can this happen? Maybe some people will just say that using those harsh words has become their habits or so whatever..But I still can't accept it..Please everyone..We as the civilized people,why don't we just use those appropriate word that have been invented.If you really feel that angry, why don't you try your just hold it,express it through a more appropriate manner.Although I know it is easier to said than done..But, it is far better than hurting somebody's feeling. Lastly, "Budi bahasa budaya kita", "The strongest man is the man who can hold his temper".Show your care and love to someone, by using nice and pleasing words while communicating with your love ones.

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

Hmm.. seem like you are in bad mood.. who's spoiled your mood again?? i hope it was not me ya?? just tell me if i made u angry ya.. forgive all mah mistakes.. hehe.. anyway, agree with you.. the strongest man is the man who's hold his temper.. more care less hate!!