Pages

January 23, 2009

Money vs empty stomach..

On Monday,19/01..There's only RM3 in my pocket when I attend the lecture in my school.I think it's enough to use it for a meal.But Ammar suddenly call me,reminds me about the stuff that I should pay..RM3 for a small toblerone chocolate..A dedication to my direct senior..So,there it goes...My pocket is empty after that..

After my classes have finished.I went to ATM at Saujana Cafe to withdraw money..I'm so hungry at the time.Unfortunately the ATM machine got problem..So, I just wait for it to be repaired by a technician that guarded by two men..But,it takes too long..Then I decided to go to DK foyer.There an ATM machine there where I can withdraw my money..I go there by bus..Thank god..

Luckily the ATM machine near the foyer DK is working..I withdraw RM100 then went back to saujana cafe to eat.The technician have not finish repairing the machine in the cafe while I arrived there..Waaa...after waiting quite a long time..I finally have the chance to eat my first meal for today.At 6.30pm..Huhuhu...I feel a bit sad..If I was at home,I will not experience this kind of trouble..Miss my home so much..Miss my mom's and dad's cooking..Their voice while calling me to eat together with them..Their regular question of what I want to eat..Huhuhuhu...Now, it is just me..In the future,I need to keep extra money in my pocket to avoid this situation again..No cash,no eat..huhuhuhu...ATM card is useless when the machine broke down..Huhuhu...

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

Haha.. good suggstion..
always bring the extra money in your pocket kin..
or it's better if you bring along your wallet too..