Pages

January 21, 2009

Unlike any other day..

I woke up 6.29 a.m. this morning because Nasma woke me up. I sleep at her room that night. It was unplanned. That night, Gwen and I go to our regular restaurant, to have our dinner. As usual, the waiter that familiar with us treat us that night. He also gave me 20sen discount on my food that night.Haha...It is only 20sen not 20percent. But anyway,it makes me happy.I just laugh non-stop after that..Then, I buy slurpee at the nearby 7 eleven store. The cashier gave me two packs of chocolate rice for my slurpee instead of one..Hehe..What a great night I thought..Then,I go to Gwen's room to borrow some magazines before I planned to go to my cousin's room for a surprise visit..She is just finished taking her bath by the time I arrive at her room..hehehe..

I sleep at Nasma's room at 2 in the morning.Nasma can't sleep but me??I must sleep...always sleep actually..The funny thing that night was,the fire drill..hehehe..I was not a tekunist(I use this to call students who live in Tekun) but then,I go for their fire drill..Hehehe...a senior that know me,actually ask.."What are you doing here?"..Hehehehe..We don't really take the fire drill seriously.I just laughing around with Nasma,her roomates,Sal and we even take photos while the safety officer give a talk about the fire drill..

Back to the story..Hmmm...As soon as I woke up after Nasma woke me up,after performing my prayer,I go back to my room..Iron the clothes and prepare to go to the Pharmacy Carnival..I arrived early at Dewan Budaya..The best thing about this morning is,I don't need to walk to my school.Instead, I just need to take a bus to Dewan Budaya..

For me,this day (20/01/09) is unlike any other day in my life.. I don't know why..Everyone seems to be good to me today.They say "hi"..Even few boys also do that. It kind of shocking because I don't really socialize with them..Today also, I have a chance to interact well with my former best friend in my course. We have little problem at the early of 1st semester because of incompatibility,but today..we laugh together,having some chit chat and even take a photograph together..I feel very relieve because if possible I have good relationship with everyone of my coursemate..She is good actually.I'm the bad one.

I eat a free nasi lemak this morning for attending the Pharmacy Forums..There are so many interesting facts during all the forums that I never ever know about the world of pharmacy..When the panel that I like start to give their points,I excitedly records their voice.Hehehe...And off course,taking all the pictures,until the battery of my phone turns red.The 3rd forum is the most interesting one for me..Where the forum almost turns into a debate between doctor,student,pharmacist and dentist..I realise a lot of thing after the session..What a inspiring event..!After attending all these forum,I got a little bit of idea how shall I improve myself for the future ahead.To meet the demand of job opportunity in the Pharmacy field..
Forum

The 1st forum


It's already 3 in the morning of 21/01..Today is the last day of Pharmacy Carnival..Can't wait to see....SAIFUL APEK actually..hehehe...but there are also many others activity..This night also, I will go to DTSP to watch SIFU & TONGGA movie..I'm sure it will be an interesting movie..It will be in theaters on 29 January..I have the chance to watch it first before anyone..yeye..

Almost 10hours ago, me and 7 other friends go to Mc Donald to celebrate eddie's birthday..I have eaten food that I supposed to boycott..But nevermind..I got a good explaination for this..We just laugh and laugh during our time in Mc Donald..Eddie just turns 19.Can still be called as TEENager..But for me later?hehe...still don't want to admit that I already can be called "an adult"..I got a really interesting Pharmilyday photo from Catherine that afternoon..I'll show you the photo..
Photobucket

Kind of blur..But I think It's cool


And another thing..the Sabahan senior called me for a job-related matter but he is so naughty that he cheated me on the phone..I almost trusted him as he used a public phone that seems like an office phone number from the related sector.Kureng betul c Bahar..!Anyway,he gave me a mandarin orange,don't know where he got it from.He got a plasticful of it.He asked me to go to Dewan Chansellori with Kak Aslina to send a letter regarding PERSIS activity.I'm under the department of "Tugas-tugas Khas" just like James Bond..Hehehe..If I have time,I will try to help them in anything that they lack of assistants or members.I managed to be back at Dewan Budaya although it was a bit late.My roomate sms to tell me that the attendance is taken.I must come!Hehehe..Anyway,I did attend and filled the attendance..And also helped Kak Aslina..Looking forward for the time ahead...:-)

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

wah, your life.. it's just a bit interested.. a lot of fun..
just not like me.. only stucked in home..
dont have nothing to do..
anyway enjoy your life kin!!