Pages

January 24, 2009

All of them went back home...

I wake up early this morning,to accompany Gwen to the Sg. Nibong Bus Terminal..She's is going to KL to meet other friends.Spend the holiday together with them.I wake up at 5.30..Take a bath..I have a terrible headache that make me feel like vomiting..huhu..I ask for paracetamol from my roomate.Luckily..The headache disappear..She notice that I didn't sleep that well at night..waking up..sitting..rolling

We then walk to Sungai 2 gate..then,wait for bus outside the gate to go to the bus terminal....Two buses passes us before we manage to stand and wait at the bus stop..huhu..Then,while we are waiting for the bus at the bus stop,another two buses didn't stop for us...I wonder why....still confuse till now..

We arrived at the bus terminal..The bus that Gwen supposed to take arrived around 8..After she enter the bus, I go to have my breakfast first before going back to USM..I meet Wei Jhong there..His ride will be at 10..Have some chit chat with him while eating my nasi lemak,then I go back to USM.He is from Pahang..He is the only Chinese boy in my course that really befriend with me..Tease me and says all the jokes..

After arrive at Sungai Dua gate, I wait for the USM commuter bas to take me to RST..A bus then arrived loaded with people with all their bags and other stuff..As soon as the bus arrived,all the passanger walk out from the bus,no one left stay in the bus..The passengers look at me just like asking "what is she doing here early in the morning?"..Then, the bus driver curiously ask me why didn't I go home like them..I don't really know how to answer..

The bus driver was very friendly..He thought that I didn't finish my assignment yet,that's why I didn't do home..Then, I explain to him..He just tell me that it's not a big deal to not go home on Chinese New Year holiday as I didn't celebrate it..But deep inside,I said to myself..I also didn't go back home during Hari Raya also.It's not about what festival or what holiday..It's all about how long the holiday is..Spending around RM800 just for the transportation fees to go home for a just a week,it seems not worthed,as I will just do nothing important at home.Just sleep,eat and the other same sorts of things...Huhuhuhu...But,I still miss my home...

1 comment:

kiorsly said...

yeah kin.. we have to sacrife for our family right?? well, hope you'll be okay there..