Pages

January 7, 2009

What your words really mean?

For me, one of the important criteria in a person who has great personality is when his word can be trusted as true and when the person say about doing something,it means that he will really do it..Don't just simply say about anything just in order to fill the free time or just to make others feel good..And don't just talk all the nonsense just because the other person seems not to care..and you know what?They CARE..

One of the things that scared me the most in this life is when I haven't done what I've promised other person. Although some of them pretend not to remember and seems not to care but actually they CARE and deep inside they are waiting for your action to the words you said..And the worst case for me is,when they JUDGE you by your words that you can't even turns it into reality.When that happen, you will loss their trust and slowly....their respect to you will also be lost..

I have some experience on this..I've said something to my older brother back in form 3..It has something to do with a friend that sometimes her attitude is irritating my brother..So, to make him feel good..I said to him that I will not sms her again..But than, I just take my own promise for granted. My brother start to tease me with all the sharp words.I really have hard days during that.Conflict with him and also with myself where I feel really terrible for not doing what I've said. That's when I really realize the importance of taking responsibility of every words you said..

I put my brother's friendster profile as my 1st featured friend in friendster because I have promised him.Thing as simple as this means a lot to him.He is kind of sensitive when dealing with anything that related to me..Sometime I feel that I don't really care about him as he care about me..What a terrible sister I am..The things that shocked me the most..when he talk about me the most when communicating with his female friends..It kind of making me feel uncomfortable when someone knows about you so much..

Until now...I try my best to fulfill all my promises to others and limit what I promise others..I'm not a kid anymore,so I can think wisely what I should and shouldn't promise..I spend money on people especially my family in order to fulfill what I've reply to them as "yes" during my conversation with them on the phone..But if you make them happy,you will also share the happiness with them..

No comments: