Pages

January 18, 2009

The synopsis of the week...

Many things happen this week...Some of them are very shocking..But yet,I need to avoid myself to tell anyone because it is about their pride.Besides,I've promised not to tell..

Once,my boyfriend used to say to me that "good person is for good person also..".At the time,I'm asking for his opinion about friend..He means that,if we want to have a really great BESTfriend,we need to be that great friend first..Then, Allah will reward us by giving us a great BESTfriend that we looking for..A reliable one that will never stab us from the back..I'm kind of believing in it now...I want to be that great friend so that I will also have many great friends in the future..

I've experience a terrible day on wednesday..Where I need to rush back to usm after going to the town in order to attend the chemistry practical.I forgot to bring my goggle for the practical that causes me to rush back to my room to get it..Luckily,I still be able to attend it..and do finish it in time..I'm really grateful..I nearly fall down to the ground during the rush..huhuhu...But then,I still enjoying the practical..hehehe..
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Me and Nasma at the Chemistry Lab


I've attend the meeting for MALAM CITRABAYU SABAH at Friday night..The exciting thing about the meeting is I am able to feel the environment just like back home where everyone is talking with the Sabahan Slang..hehehe...I'm not really focus about what they are talking actually.hehehe..Some of the seniors are very funny but yet when come to the job matter..they are really serious and accomplish all the jobs well.After the meeting,I go to Khaleel to have a drink with Gwen,Nad and Naja..It's fun until I unintendedly rip an important letter related to the meeting..Huhuhu...But yet,Nadia is keep laughing without any worry although the letter is important.under her responsibility.I feel really guilty that night...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The meeting


In this week,I also stuck in a situation where I need to decide whether I want to attend the interview for Baktisiswa to Bandung or to attend a Etnic Relation lecture in DTSP were I skipped last week because getting the wrong info from the class representative..Then, I think I made the wrong decision..I didn't go for the interview that handled by third year pharmacy student..It's due to hesitation..By the way, I never talk about this seriously to my parents..The worst thing is,I REGRET IT...But,never mind...It has passed..Nothing going to change now..I just think positive...Looking ahead....and anxious and excited to be with my boyfriend this Chinese New Year's holiday..He's coming...hehehe...1 week left..It has been 5 months since I last saw him...
Photobucket

Ethnic relation lecture


Many people say it is hard to be in a long distance relationship..Where my ex-roomate always called it "PJJ" for the shortform of "Percintaan Jarak Jauh".Hmmm...It's really hard..You will never understand it until you experience it yourself...I hope not because it's risky...But yet..I'm grateful that we are still together..It's already 11 months...Can't wait for this relationship to turns a year..

1 comment:

~Izzrinda~ said...

salam.. nice to now u..
follow my blog....