Pages

March 21, 2010

lalala...lilili...lululu...

One of my follower of this blog asked me personally about my plan to change the blog url. I decided not to because I appreciate my followers now, although they are not much(I don't expose my blog url to public), but at least the followers that I have now are always loyal reading my blog.Especially you!hehe...

Last week, I went to two dinners at two different hotel. It was fun! I eat a lot. I think, I need to be careful about my weight from now on..huhu

So, here are some pictures of Taekwondo Night..

Our table.It is in the middle




Posing at the lift

Pictures of Post-chinese New Year Celebration at Gurney Hotel, you can see it in my fb profile.Many of my friend tagged me in their photos.Hehe..Just want to upload one pic of this event.

KML Bersatu. We are the future Pharmacists!

I just intended to show pictures in this post.hehehe...

3 comments:

kiorsly said...

Wah, two dinners.. Damn.. I hope I can join you guys.. But, you know what? I'm happy because you are doing well.. you know what I mean.. Enjoy ur life girl because life's short..

Anonymous said...

arthut mcm artis oo.. haha

Anonymous said...

eh, typo.
arthur.. haha